Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Obama or Romney?

I've never been real political and I'm not going to start now ...I will say I don't trust either one. Hell I don't trust anyone already in Washington DC. I think the special interest groups run the people in office. I always picked the lesser of two evils but this time I can't tell if one is lesser than the others. Usually I picked one and if They kissed me before they fucked me I was pleasantly surprised. Now I've been fucked over by government and banks so many times my ass hurts and I'm refusing the obligatory kiss. Damn I just don't see any good way out of the government for the lobbyists for the lobbyists. I guess if I were offered a million dollars to burn down Mississippi it would be on fire the day the check cleared but sooner or later Mississippi residents would fight back. Now I don't see anyone trying to fight what's coming for our country. Too bad. We once were a great nation ...

No comments:

Post a Comment