Tuesday, April 24, 2012

no cares

I have spent a lifetime trying to impress people who do not matter at all. I have suffered because I didn't get the respect I thought I was due. I have rethought this idea that I could make someone care that decided I wasn't worth thier time when we met. I have a new outlook now and have a great big "OH WELL SECTION "that I place people in. Love me hate me just don't care? Oh fucking well! ! It just doesn't matter what anyone but myself thinks about me .I don't need someone elses approval to know that I am worth more by not trying to impress people than I am now. If i give a fuck what anyone thinks I will change what I say and how I act and that is just unacceptable. So come along for the ride or not. I have a huge oh well section for anyone that decides I can't have my own opinion. Color me happy as a clam in mud flat ..ever see a unhappy clam?

No comments:

Post a Comment